Registered candidate would be required to appear in the entrance test, held in both online & offline modes. The information regarding the test dates will be available on institutes’s website.
- Following the entrance test, two rounds of counseling shall be held.The merit list and the dates for each round of selection will be announced on the website.
- Each counseling round could be a rejection round. The admission list will be prepared based on the aggregate score achieved after the selection rounds.Students are advised to be vigilant about such notifications so that they do not miss any of the announcements / deadlines.
*During Covid-19 pandemic, entrance examinations could be conducted in the online mode only.
- Once the candidates register for courses at SDI-B, they have to appear in an entrance test. The test dates/venueshall be intimated to applicants by our admission cell.
- Following the entrance test, two rounds of counseling shall be held. The merit list and the dates for each round of counseling will be published on the website.
- The admission list will be released on SDI-B website and the selected candidates will also be intimated personally via e-mail.
- At the time of admission, students will be required to carry the original documents for verification. Only after proper verification of documents and fee payment, the selected candidate will be admitted to the institute.
- Institutes’s decision regarding selection and admission shall be final and binding on the candidates.