Course Fee [it can be combined with Fee Waiver]
- For 3 months courses, the fee will be Rs. 3000/-
- For 6 months courses, the fee will be Rs. 5000/- and
- For 12 months courses, the fee will be Rs. 10000/-
Scholarships / Fee Waiver
Course Fee Waiver based on Economic status applicable for both Male and Female
Economic status means aggregate income of family of the candidate
|Ceiling of annual income (INR)||% Fee waive off|
|Less than 60,000||100%|
|More than 60,000 and less than 1 lakh||75%|
|More than 1 lakh and less than 2.5 lakhs||50%|
(The different slabs for fee waiver based on economic status to be decided by SDIB)
- Wards of Freedom Fighters and Defence Personnel (Retired)*: 20% waiver of course fees will be allowed for wards of Armed Forces/ Para Military Forces/ Police Force Personnel.
* Not applicable for in-service Defence Personnel
- Specially Abled Children: 20% waiver of course fees will be allowed to differently abled children with 30% or higher impairment.
- Ujjwala Beneficiaries: All the candidates who belong to families covered under the central scheme of PMUY shall be eligible for a 50% fee waiver.
As per Odisha govt guidelines, families with household annual income of INR 40,000 or less for rural areas and INR 60,000 or less for urban areas are identified as BPL families