Counselling for admission to the courses mentioned above will be held in the respective department of the institute.
Candidates are required to present themselves at the counselling venue according to the counselling date. They will be called for counselling in batches based on their rank/merit order computed as per the admission criteria.
The candidates will be required to submit all their original certificates/documents/testimonials as mentioned in the prospectus before the admission department for verification. The following original certificates are mandatory required at the time of counselling/reporting:
- Communication stating invitation for further rounds of Admission process
- Matriculation certificate for verification of Date of Birth
- Qualifying examinations, i.e.10th/12th /B/Tech etc. pass certificates/marksheets, as applicable
- Reserved Category (SC/ST/PH (Differently abled person)/ EWS etc.) certificate for Reservation in proper format, if applicable
- Proper “Income and Asset Certificate” in case of EWS candidates seeking any concession/reservation
- BPL certificate and Income certificate to avail the fee waiver policy
- Migration certificates, if applicable
The candidates will also be required to bring two sets of self-attested copies of all such certificates/documents/testimonials. The admission department will check the eligibility of the candidates. In case, the candidate is not found eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled. Admission slip will be issued to those candidates who are found eligible by the admission department.
Under no circumstances the original certificates of the candidate shall be retained by any department/faculty of the institute.
- General Declaration by Student and Parent
- Covid19 Undertaking Form
- Hostel Declaration by Student and Parent
All these forms are to be duly signed by both the student and his/her parent/guardian.
- Links to download those forms must be there