Admission Process / Criteria
Students/prospective candidates are requested to refer the SDIB prospectus which gives an overview of the institute, its achievements, key differentiators, types of programmes offered, faculty, course fees, scholarship and fee waiver, eligibility criteria, etc. The admission process is depicted in the figure below.
- Please select the course of your choice by registering yourself into the course page.
- Once you register, you will receive a mobile OTP for authentication.
- Log in using the mobile OTP.
- Once you register, you will receive a Unique Registration ID. You will also get either an admit card for offline exam or instructions for online exam.
- After the exam, you will be given a confirmation of Admissions by SDI officials after checking your data.
- Once the admission is confirmed, you will receive a payment link on your email and also on your login portal.
- Once you make the payment, you will receive an online acknowledgement.
- You need to carry this acknowledgement printout to SDI Bhubaneswar while attending the counseling / admission procedure.